Thursday, May 16, 2019

I'm only happy when it RAIIIIINS

At work, regretting drinking  that last cup of coffee not only am i feeling awake ..but now i'm desperately waiting for the clock to strike 2 &  i'm feeling some mild anxiety. I just printed out my tickets to following events.Garbage tonight, Slipknot tmrw night (Slipknot thats a first for me and i don't know what expect ...i'm excited though)  and original Pet Sematary midnight screening tmrw. Today for the first time I feel like the universe is telling me yo calm the fuck down everythings going to be ALRIGHT you got this..everything's slowly falling into place.

Just breathe, my bank account has been taking a beating since December of last year no joke ...but you know what? i'd rather waste my money on all these shows,events etc than have it go to something that isn't gonna make me happy. 
I don't have much to say, but we have about 17 dogs in Daycare and man...i just REALLY REALLY WANNA GO HOME TO TAKE A NAP AND RECHARGE. 


I'm trying to stay away from social media for the next week or so, this whole ANTI- abortion thing is really pissing me off. I saw this piece of art that read "AGAINST ABORTION? HAVE A VASECTOMY" 
and those are my exact thoughts. I feel like instead of going forward we're going backwards on all these things that we use to have freedom on. As a woman, what happens? if you've been raped? now you're forced to keep the baby? what if you CAN'T afford to have a baby ? what if Oopsies happen? they happen ALL the time. 
My friend & i were talking about it last night ? and he said ...can you imagine if THE WHOLE GOVERNMENT WERE WOMEN AND THEY WERE FORCING MEN TO GET VASECTOMIES?

ANYWAY. 

......

No comments:

Post a Comment